Warrior Lover - Origins - Episode 15 - The Garden Inspires
A decision was made, but courage was not gathered. Unsure of my next step, I took refuge in the old academy gardens.
The ones I had strolled through playfully, never with any seriousness. Yet now, I sought from them direction and strength.
But gardens do not hold grudges. Without speaking, they answered.
A single drop of water fell in the still pool, sending ripples that went far and wide, painting an art so effortlessly. As if nature itself was telling me - even a tiny step, taken at the right time, can set great things in motion.
And that was the push I needed to act. I stood up decisively and walked.
At this defining juncture in the story, I wish to pause, and take a moment to thank all of you who have walked with me this far.
Until now, you’ve seen me moving forward, but fueled only by hope, without any direct connection with her. But starting next episode, that begins to change—I will finally take a step closer, face to face with the truth. What do you think will happen? Share your thoughts in the comments!

Comments
Post a Comment