Warrior Lover - Origins - Episode 16 - An Unspoken Exchange

I went to see her, with no special preparation or plan. I had already come to accept that this might very well be the last glimpse of her. I did not want to blemish the moment with any expectations or preconceptions. I wanted to fully savor the moment, as it occurred, without forcing what I wanted.

Warrior Lover Logo

I wished her good luck on her new path. Asked where she’s headed, what her plans were, and how she felt about leaving the city she grew up in. She responded courteously.

As I was leaving, I made sure to tell her—I never saw this coming. She remained silent, looking down. I handed her a sign. She took it hesitantly, or perhaps with caution - I couldn't tell, but did not resist. Whether she understood, again, I couldn’t tell. But when I asked for one in return, she gave it—measured, reserved, almost similar in tone to mine.

I hold it dear to me. A souvenir, a talisman, my most treasured keepsake - that meant much more to me than what she may have intended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior Lover - Origins - Episode 25 - Transformation

Warrior Lover - Origins - Episode 2 - Into The Academy